The Business Case for Contact Data Verification
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Consumer expectations are higher than ever. And customer experience is increasingly the biggest differentiator and the key focus for the most successful brands. But if you’re going to deliver the best customer experiences, you’re going to need contact data that’s trusted, authoritative, and accurate.
Getting this right is a massive opportunity for customer-centric brands—it lowers your costs, keeps your best people focused on what really matters, and helps you deliver the right experiences at the right time.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How to get contact data verification right
- Three key benefits of delivering trusted and relevant contact data
- Why the most successful customer-centric initiatives require reliable contact data to improve customer experience, reduce shipping & returns costs, enable more impactful marketing engagements, minimise reputational risk and avoid email blacklists
Contact data quality degrades continually, and incomplete or inaccurate contact data has a negative impact on customer experience and operational profitability.
If your organization currently uses multiple contact verification services, there are considerable benefits to consolidating them with one industry-leading service.
Register now to find out more.
- Andrew Templeman, MDM Specialist, Informatica
- Barry Wildhagen, Senior MDM Specialist, Informatica