Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
The explosion of personal information collected and used across enterprises is creating a generational market disruption. Sensitive data is now streaming from a myriad of devices and sources and is being used across data lakes for new analytic insights. However, with increased data volume and usage comes increased risk from insider abuse and exposure from attacks.
In response to these challenges, consumers are demanding greater data privacy governance from businesses to ensure responsible access and use of their data. The upside of improved data handling is that it helps improve data quality and maintain trust, which in turn can increase customer loyalty, and unleash new business value.
In this webinar, Informatica will introduce a new generation of Intelligent Data Privacy capabilities, which will provide insight into:
- Where exactly your company and customer sensitive data resides
- How this data is moving through the organisation and what security measures are in place to protect it
- Proactive measures that can be quickly put in place
We hope you can join us for what promises to be an informative and highly topical webinar.
- Steve Holyer, Senior Specialist, Data Governance and Privacy
- Paul Garstang, Senior Specialist, Data Governance and Privacy