Strategies for Identifying & Managing Reference Data
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
In the second episode of our “Back to Basics” webinar series simplifying basic concepts in master data management, we’ll explore reference data—the lookup values, lists, code data tables, domain values, drop-down values, or enumeration values—that is used to categorize other data.
In “Back to Basics Episode 2: Reference Data is Master Data” you’ll learn more about how and why most enterprise applications use reference data to more effectively classify and categorize product, customer, and supplier information:
- What reference data is and where it’s used
- How to identify it
- The value of managing reference data
- Steps for planning and implementing a reference data management strategy
- Prash Chandramohan, Sr. Director, Master Data Management, Informatica
- Monica Mullen, Principal Manager, Solutions Marketing, Informatica