Enabling Business and IT to Work Together Effectively for Governance
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
The most critical aspect of maintaining momentum with data governance is ensuring that business and IT leaders agree on – and implement – best practices for governing data at scale across the organization.
Join us for “Deutsche Leasing’s Collaborative Data-as-an-Asset Strategy” to discover how business and IT leaders at one company did exactly that. In the eighth webinar in Informatica’s Data Empowerment Expert series, you will learn how to:
- Establish a long-term vision for data as an asset
- Create an effective governance partnership between IT and business
- Choose the right tools and solutions to support your collaboration strategy
- Moritz Schlee, Senior IT Project Manager, Deutsche Leasing
- Alexander Khrebtishchev, Head of Global Reporting, Deutsche Leasing
- Thomas Brence, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Informatica