An Informatica Data Empowerment Expert Webinar
Thursday, September 23, 2021, 10am PT / 1pm ET
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to enter the webinar.
How do you ensure your team members have the trusted, governed data they need to make informed business decisions? By putting data intelligence at internal users’ fingertips.
In “Empowering Data Consumers with Trusted Data at RedHat,” the 21st episode of our Data Empowerment Experts series, we’ll explore how RedHat’s Enterprise Data Governance and Architecture team is creating a holistic view of data across the entire organization. You will learn how to:
- Provide business and technical users with the information they need and are allowed to use
- Ensure that they can trust the data is accurate and complete
- Help them understand how data is defined, where it comes from, and how data quality is monitored
- Thomas Brence, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
- Meiji Stillo, Senior Manager, Data Governance, RedHat
- Sonya Jordan, Director of Data Governance and Policy, RedHat
- Ralph Hollinshead, Data Governance and Architecture Leader, RedHat