In the 80’ies ERP-systems were the preferred and most optimal way of integrating ones system landscape.
Better integration tools have made it possible to go for a more loosely coupled architecture, which also allows the choice of best of breed applications instead of run-of-the mill ERP.
The session will illustrate Rockwool International’s journey in this respect.
About Dick Veneman:
Dick Veneman is the IT Director of Digital platforms at Rockwool International A/S. Platforms includes infrastructure, SaaS-solutions and vendor management. Previously he has been responsible for SAP installations and numerous SAP-projects and building up Web development teams.
He has 16 years of experience in IT and 12 years of experience in Treasury. He holds a Masters degree in Finance from the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam and an Executive MBA from Copenhagen Business School.
Other webinars in this Cloud Webinar Series:
- Session 1: How to engage with Cloud Computing?
- Session 2: Welcoming the Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Session 3: Using IICS to orchestrate complex order processing
- Session 4: Lift & Shift (EDW) Enterprise Data warehouse to Azure
- Session 6: How to engage with Cloud Computing?