Cloud Data Warehouse Modernization for AWS
Tuesday, September 15, 10am PST | 1pm EST
One of the biggest barriers to effective digital transformation is the limited capability of traditional data warehouses. Extremely expensive and resource intensive, traditional data warehouses are unable to manage exponential data growth or new data sources or empower new types of use cases. Organizations are looking at cloud’s unique architecture, which provides cloud elasticity, native support for diverse data, and compelling performance at a fraction of the cost while eliminating the complexity of conventional data warehouses.
Join this hands-on workshop to learn how to accelerate the migration of your on-premises data warehouse to Amazon Redshift. You will learn industry best practices and get hands-on experience with an AI-driven enterprise data catalog and self-service integration platform as a service (iPaaS) to accelerate data migration to Amazon Redshift. This hands-on, instructor-led workshop will show you how to rapidly implement new business analytics with cloud data warehousing patterns on AWS.
- Learn the basis of Amazon Redshift
- Understand the components of cloud data integration (ETL/ELT) and data cataloging on AWS.
- Learn implementation best practices for migrating on-premises workloads to Amazon Redshift.
Learn more about how we work with Amazon Redshift at www.informatica.com/aws
- 09:00 am - 09:25 am | Architecture for Cloud Data Warehouses & Data Lakes on Amazon Redshift
- 09:25 am - 09:55 am | Hands-on: Enterprise Data Catalog for Cloud Data Warehouses & Data Lakes
- 09:55 am - 10:20 am | Hands-on: Efficiently Ingest Streaming Data, Files, and Databases to Amazon Redshift
- 10:20 am - 10:55 am | Hands-on: Synchronize Data From On-Premises Databases to Amazon Redshift
- 10:55 am - 11:00 am | Close
- Art Sanchez, Principal Solutions Consultant, Informatica
- Derek Satterley, Solutions Consultant, Informatica