IQVIA, formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings, Inc., is the world’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, has helped develop or commercialize all of the top-50 best-selling drugs on the market.
“The drug development process rests on the high quality data being used to make informed decisions during the evolution of a product or treatment. IQVIA's Infosario clinical data management platform gives researchers and drug developers the knowledge needed to improve decision-making and ultimately increases the probability of success at every step in a product’s lifecycle.”
- Optimize design, execution, quality and management of clinical trials. Dramatically shorten time to completion for each trial, including quickly identifying when a trial should be terminated.
- Provide pharmaceutical companies with proactive monitoring and notification of notable trial events.
- Continuously comply with regulatory scrutiny from Federal Drug Administration.
- Data was fragmented across multiple systems, and required extensive manual manipulation before becoming useful.
- Lack of automated business event monitoring and alerting did not allow corrective actions to be initiated in a timely manner.
- Incompatible legacy systems impeded data integration and normalization, and prohibited holistic view across all sources.
- Rapidly combine and harmonize data from multiple heterogeneous sources into Infosario Data Factory repositories to accelerate master data management, reporting and analytics, with data-driven processes and archival capabilities.
- Implement rule-based, real-time intelligent monitoring and alerting system that can be tweaked and enhanced by the business teams.
- Leverage data federation / virtualization technologies to provide information from disparate sources in a timely manner without affecting the underlying foundational enterprise data warehouse.