Informatica Announces Integration with SAP Solutions to Accelerate Customer Cloud Modernization
Integration aims to simplify, accelerate and optimize cloud modernization for businesses that use Informatica and SAP solutions
- Optimizing connectivity from Informatica to support the customer journey to the cloud and adoption of SAP’s data and analytics portfolio, including SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
- Introducing integrated reference architectures between Informatica Data Integration and SAP’s data and analytics cloud portfolio, accelerating adoption of the joint solutions.
- Expanding the depth and breadth of analytics with SAP’s solutions and external data sources delivered via IICS to SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 7, 2020 – Informatica®, an enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced an integration with SAP that will help streamline businesses journeys to the cloud by adopting SAP’s data and analytics cloud portfolio and Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services and strengthen the partnership between SAP and Informatica.
The new integration will feature the adoption of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, which will support integration with existing data warehouses and a broad set of applications and databases on-premises and in the cloud.
Businesses can benefit from an integrated reference architecture between the Informatica portfolio and SAP’s solutions such as SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and will be able to leverage Informatica integration pipelines as part of the SAP experience.
- “SAP Data Warehouse Cloud brings together customers’ heterogeneous data into one solution, helping to ensure the security, trust, and semantic richness of their information. With our partnership with Informatica, we are working together to deepen our overall product integrations, including optimizing connectivity between solutions, sharing metadata, and integrating reference architectures, to help our shared customers,” said Gerrit Kazmaier, President, SAP HANA® & Analytics, SAP.”
- “This partnership strengthens our ability to integrate with SAP solutions and allows us to support our customers with continued innovations across our robust partner ecosystem,” said Amit Walia, Chief Executive Officer, Informatica. “With our industry-leading solutions, Informatica and SAP will fuel our customers’ data-driven digital transformations.”
Tweet this: Informatica announces integration with SAP solutions to accelerate customer cloud modernization. https://infa.media/pr200507
Informatica, an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the last 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Note: Informatica and CLAIRE are registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty, or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
SAP, SAP HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices
Informatica Public Relations