New Zealand-based Click Clack designs and manufactures innovative airtight storage and cleaning goods, exporting them to more than 50 countries including the US, the UK and Australia.
“Informatica has allowed us to get in complete control of our inventory and has radically changed the level of contact we have with our customers. The accuracy of data we provide to the customer has improved dramatically and that in itself has improved our business.”
- Improve customer relations, inventory management and cash flow.
- Eliminate third-party distributors: channel approach denied Click Clack a holistic view of inventory, which risked delays in order processing and damaging customer relationships.
- Integrate overseas customer and inventory electronic data interchange (EDI) records into company’s SAP enterprise resource planning system.
- Bring management of overseas customer relationships in-house.
- Create accurate, holistic view of inventory and customer data.
- Cut order processing time by 50%.
- Reduced time to on-board new EDI customers from 4 days to 2 days.
- Eliminated $60,000 in annual third-party distribution fees.
- Decreased time to delivery through better control over inventory.