March Networks is a leading provider of IP video surveillance software and systems. Working with certified partners, the company provides customers around the world tools to enhance their security, mitigate risk, and reduce their exposure to losses from theft or fraud. March Networks delivers more than just video surveillance. It also supplies integrated applications that allow businesses to see what’s happening in their organization and make intelligent, analytics-driven decisions to improve the way they work.
“This was a big project for March Networks, bringing on Informatica to modernize our business applications architecture and streamline systems integration. Had we picked another solution or done a manual integration, our delivery time would have been at least twice as long.”
- Roll-out a new Salesforce CRM system to strengthen the sales funnel across the company’s digital properties and customer touchpoints, streamlining processes and providing powerful system features.
- Shore up security for foundational business operations, from financials to the online customer portal.
- Replace manual integration processes with an automated system to free up time and budget.
- Used cloud data integration (CDI) to achieve integrations between Salesforce and SAP, strengthening the customer pipeline
- Adopted a data integration platform with robust out-of-the-box data security
- Improved boardroom reporting with a business analytics dashboard that delivered a 360-degree view of data, helping with rapid decision-making
- Automated data integrations across business applications, including SQL databases and custom applications, speeding up workflows and saving employees’ valuable time
- Cut delivery time for the new Salesforce CRM system in half through automated integrations, while cutting labor costs
- Simplified the onboarding of new partners and customers with seamless and secure online experiences that automatically integrate between touchpoints