Keeping Customer Data Consistent & High-Quality Throughout Its Lifecycle
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Business processes and strategic analytics demand trusted, authoritative customer data. Deliver it by introducing and establishing a data governance process that keeps your customer master data consistent and high-quality throughout its lifecycle, from lead generation to product delivery.
“A Governance Platform for the Customer Master Data Lifecycle” features Jillian Dozer, Managing Consultant at Infoverity, in conversation with Kimberly Seijo, Senior Manager, Global Data Governance at Interface, a commercial flooring company serving both B2B and B2C customers., Join them for a discussion about taking a governance approach to customer master data management:
- Centralizing customer stewardship across the organization
- Combining master data with Dun & Bradstreet enrichment for deeper operational insight
- Leveraging your MDM solution to make customer data onboarding in Salesforce more effective and enable global cloud CRM
- Kimberly Seijo, Senior Manager, Global Data Governance, Interface
- Jillian Dozer, Managing Consultant, Infoverity
- Nic Prellwitz, Director, Infoverity