Democratizing Access with Informatica Cloud Data Integration
Tuesday, March 08, 2022, 11:30 AM HKT
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
You can dramatically improve the performance of compute-intensive AI and machine learning workloads in Spark SQL and DataFrame by using NVIDIA’s RAPIDS Accelerator for Apache Spark – if you have skilled developers with Spark expertise. But what if you don’t?
Join us for “Accelerate Data Pipelines with NVIDIA RAPIDS Accelerator for Spark” to learn how Informatica is removing that barrier to using GPUs for dramatic performance improvements so you can operationalize machine learning projects at scale. You will learn about:
- Integrating NVIDIA’s RAPIDS Accelerator for Apache Spark with Informatica’s Cloud Data Integration Elastic serverless offering
- Democratizing access to data analytics and data science projects
- Empowering citizen integrators, data scientists, and IT developers to design, build, and deploy their own data pipelines
- Karthikeyan Rajendran, Product Management, Apache Spark on GPU, NVIDIA
- Vivin Nath, Director, Product Management, Informatica