An In-Depth Discussion of Modern Application Architecture and Strategy
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to enter the webinar.
From mainframe applications to cloud-based Software as a Service and API-first platforms – today’s enterprise environments might include a little of everything. How do you make sure it all works together, and how are current modernization trends different from what’s come before?
Join us for “Building Digital Resilience with Robust Connectivity” to explore how the last 25 years of application architectures have evolved into today’s architectures and strategies, including application integration, APIs, events, data hubs, data governance, and more. You will learn about:
- Future-proofing your architecture with a robust connectivity fabric
- Emerging trends like serverless architectures, event-driven architectures, headless APIs, and streaming analytics
- Practical real-world use cases in the retail, healthcare, and manufacturing industries
- Stewart Bond, Research Director, Data Integration and Data Intelligence Software, IDC
- Andrew Comstock, VP, Product Management, Informatica
- Tom Schmidt, Digital Content Director, IDG Communications, Inc.