Cloud Data Warehouse Modernization on Azure
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Cloud data warehousing provides on-demand, unlimited capacity for analytics, but how do you get from your rigid, expensive on-premises enterprise data warehouse to Azure Synapse Analytics?
Join this virtual leaning lab and achieve analytics agility and scale with cloud data warehousing with Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly Azure SQL Data Warehouse). Using Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog and Intelligent Cloud Services (iPaaS), you can accelerate the migration of on-premises enterprise data warehouse (EDW) workloads to Azure.
Attend and Learn!
- Find the right data fast with a business-friendly, intelligent data catalog – Discover data quickly with machine learning-based automated data classification. Collect upstream and downstream lineage to identify dependencies, de-risk “lift and shift” and ensure a smooth migration process to Azure Synapse.
- Accelerate migration with hybrid, self-service data integration as a service – Simplify shifting workloads between on-premises systems and Azure Data Services with intelligent, cloud-based data management with native integration to on-premises databases (i.e. Oracle), data warehouses (i.e. Netezza, Teradata) and Microsoft Azure Data Services.
Learn more about how we work with Microsoft at www.informatica.com/azure
- Amit Kara, Director, Technical Marketing, Informatica
- Pratima Amonkar, Area Head, Cloud Solution Partners, Microsoft APAC
- Welcome & Introductions
- High-level Architecture for CDW/DL for Ecosystems
- Virtual Learning Lab: Catalog for CDW/DL
- Virtual Learning Lab: Mass Ingestion for CDW/DL
- Virtual Learning Lab: DI/DQ for CDW/DL
- Wrap Up and Q&A