Delivering Experiences that Ensure Supporter Engagement and Enthusiasm
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Strengthen and maintain the crucial relationships with donors, volunteers, and other supporters who keep your non-profit moving forward.
In “CX Perspectives: Empowering Non-Profits to Accelerate Mission with Data & Tech,” customer experience expert Blake Morgan talks to Sri Mishra, the chief data and technology officer at JDRF International, about how JDRF uses data to accelerate its mission. You will learn how the organization:
- Uses AI, ML, and other technologies to better understand and manage supporters
- Optimizes every interaction with researchers, donors, volunteers, and advocates
- Boosts supporter engagement to speed progress toward its goal of curing Type 1 diabetes
- Blake Morgan, Customer Experience Futurist
- Sri Mishra, Chief Data and Technology Officer, JDRF International