Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
This third and final session covers data management for supplier and product to support digital commerce and supply chain resiliency. You’ll discover how supplier information management and self-service capabilities enable improved collaboration with suppliers, vendors and service providers to mitigate supply chain risk and improve supply chain visibility. This session will also delve into how collaboration across teams for product information management (PIM) helps accelerate product introduction and scale digital capabilities for today’s customers.
In this session, you will learn
- The product information management best practices, tips, and examples to build a strong foundation for your digital commerce strategy
- How to create a trusted 360-view of supplier data across your organization to gain aggregate spend, cut cost, and accelerate time to market
- Courtney Lambert, MDM Sales Specialist
- Stefan Reinhardt, Director, Product Management, Informatica
- Jeremy DeFreitas, MDM Solution Specialist, Informatica
- Richard Ganley, SVP Global Partners|