August 26, 2020 – 10:00 AM PHST
In a time of increasing uncertainty, businesses need to make better decisions with greater urgency. This demands non-technical decision-makers to understand the data that is available for access are clean and trustworthy. However, these decision makers may find it difficult to understand the technical context surrounding the data on which they are basing their decisions.
Informatica in partnership with Union Bank of the Philippines and Bankers Association of the Philippines would like to invite you to join us as we explore how leading organizations are enabling data democratization to the business and ultimately improve business outcomes during times of uncertainty.
During this session we will cover:
- Data democratization best practices, practical approach and global trends
- Empower your data governance team to fulfil requests, track access information, and provision data where it’s needed most
- Drive data democratization throughout your enterprise for business value
- Drive data democratization and cloud and analytics modernization with trusted data, while staying compliant with global and local regulations like the GDPR, CCPA and Philippines Data Privacy Act.
- Anand Ramamoorthy, Director, APJ Head of Data Governance and Data Security, Informatica
- David R. Hardoon, PhD, Senior Advisor for Data and Artificial Intelligence, Union Bank of the Philippines