Accelerate Data-Driven Decision Making to Improve Policy & Outcomes
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Freeing your agency’s data from siloes and legacy systems is key to making more informed decisions that drive policy and improve outcomes.
Covid-19 has made contact tracing one of the foremost concerns for government agencies. At the heart of every initiative is the need for accurate and trustworthy data and timely reporting.
“Driving Modernization in Government—Accelerate Data-Driven Decision Making With Snowflake and Informatica” explains how to empower your data analysts by rapidly integrating, curating, and governing all of your data—cloud, multi-cloud, and on-premises—in a cloud data warehouse. You will learn about:
- How to migrate data from legacy systems into Snowflake
- How Informatica supports migration and ensures that data is cleansed, accurate, and reliable
- Best practices and typical use cases for government adoption
- Matt Cassie, VP Cloud Sales, Informatica
- Nicholas Speece, Public Sector Technical Manager, Snowflake