Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Millions of lives have been transformed in India by the technology of the Internet, Cloud Computing and Smartphones. As the technology unfolds and changes our lives every day with new innovations, we also increasingly sharing our own data, to be able to use of Digital transaction/ interaction channels - for banking, shopping, ordering food etc.. This phenomenon got exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic, the “Black Swan” event.
All these are increasing citizens’ concerns related to Data Privacy and Protection, resulting in world-wide activism by citizen groups, often judiciary, leading Governments across the world introducing legislation on “Privacy and Data Protection” – such as EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) etc.
The Indian Personal Data Protection (PDP) Bill, 2019, which was initially introduced in 2018 by the B. N. Srikrishna committee, has undergone substantial changes since its introduction.
While jury is still out on what will be the final version and form of the Data Privacy and Data Protection Law in India, updated version of the bill, what has been has been made public already, is being reviewed by organizations across industries for the possible impact of the regulation on their businesses. Have you made a start yet? Get started by attending HTC-Informatica webinar, in which, we will walk you through:
- The challenges in the ‘new normal’ and addressing the increase in data-related risks during these heightened market conditions.
- How privacy governance can enable customers rights, retain their trust and lead to future competitive advantage.
- Six steps to comprehensive data privacy and protection, successfully used by leading global companies to succeed in achieving scalable privacy compliance.
- How automated privacy governance can help you to measure and communicate audit readiness.
- Ramendra Mandal, Country Manager Informatica, HTC Global Services India
- Jon Teo, Data Governance & Privacy Expert, APAC , Informatica
- P V Ramkumar, Strategic Account Manager, Informatica