Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
A successful MDM project depends on Data Governance and likewise, a successful Data Governance program depends on MDM. Through this session, you will learn how to use Axon Data Governance to capture your MDM requirements and create a successful pairing between the two.
Here is the agenda for this session:
- Use the MDM C360 data model Axon accelerators to jumpstart your glossary definitions
- Use Axon workflows to gain consensus of the refined C360 data model for your client
- Capture and approve source systems and interfaces that feed MDM in the Axon system facets
- Define and approve business rules in Axon for MDM data quality checks and transformations
- Identify reference data for MDM and data governance purposes
- Define and approve match/merge policies in Axon to apply to MDM
- Identify and approve householding relationships in Axon for implementation in MDM
- Identify and approve consuming systems and interfaces in Axon for consumption of mastered data
- Define data sharing agreements and other privacy related policies in Axon to apply while provisioning MDM data
The speaker for this webinar is:
Lisa Morris, Senior Principal, IPS