Optimize Your Data Journey at Every Turn
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
According to most recent statistics, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data is created every day (The number 1, followed by 18 zeroes makes 1 quintillion); approximately 456,000 tweets are made on Twitter each minute of the day and 100 billion messages are sent through WhatsApp in a day.
On top of the volume and speed of data, there is unprecedented diversity of data; there are multiple data sources and destinations – some on-premises and others spread across multiple clouds; and data is prepared, engineered, and consumed by multiple user profiles.
Join us on 10th Jan to learn
- How to Modernise your data warehouse to a cloud-native data management platform
- How to Reduce complexity with highly automated tools and best practices to modernize to the cloud seamlessly
- How to Govern costs with a cloud-based data integration platform to accelerate time to value while minimizing costs and risks
- How to Increase productivity with features such as business data integration, application integration, and API management between cloud and local applications is crucial
- Harrison Bass, APJ Regional Application Integration Specialist