According to most recent statistics, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data is created every day (The number 1, followed by 18 zeroes makes 1 quintillion); approximately 456,000 tweets are made on Twitter each minute of the day and 100 billion messages are sent through WhatsApp in a day.
On top of the volume and speed of data, there is unprecedented diversity of data; there are multiple data sources and destinations – some on-premises and others spread across multiple clouds; and data is prepared, engineered, and consumed by multiple user profiles.
Join us on 10th Jan to learn
- How to Modernise your data warehouse to a cloud-native data management platform
- How to Reduce complexity with highly automated tools and best practices to modernize to the cloud seamlessly
- How to Govern costs with a cloud-based data integration platform to accelerate time to value while minimizing costs and risks
- How to Increase productivity with features such as business data integration, application integration, and API management between cloud and local applications is crucial
- Harrison Bass, APJ Regional Application Integration Specialist