Enabling Cloud-First, Cloud-Native Data Governance with Informatica
Tuesday, March 15, 2022 9:00 AM IST | 11:30 AM SGT/HKT | 2:30 PM AEDT
Already registered? Click here to enter the webinar.
As more applications and workloads move to the cloud, companies increasingly need cloud-first, cloud-native data governance—not just for regulatory compliance, but to support and accelerate data analytics. This four-part webinar series explains how Informatica enables cloud analytics governance in four steps.
In the third step of this series, you will understand how data is being used and establish how it should be used:
- Link glossary concepts to policies and processes
- Build datasets from technical content
- Create and implement DQ checks
- Review enriched assets for business and technical value
- Thomas Brence – Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
- Kate Amory – Data Governance Marketing Manager, Informatica