Enabling Cloud-First, Cloud-Native Data Governance with Informatica
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
As more applications and workloads move to the cloud, companies increasingly need cloud-first, cloud-native data governance—not just for regulatory compliance, but to support and accelerate data analytics. This four-part webinar series explains how Informatica enables cloud analytics governance in four steps.
In the final step of this series, see how to make data easy for all users to source and access, whatever their data literacy and access rights:
- Enable the Data Marketplace
- Set up categories and delivery methods
- Publish and enrich data collections
- Respond to data access requests
- Thomas Brence – Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
- Kate Amory – Data Governance Marketing Manager, Informatica