Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Data limitations such as poor quality, disparate data, and inconsistencies led to an overall lack of trust in performance dashboards and reporting at New York City Health + Hospitals. Watch this webinar to hear how the organization teamed up with Informatica, Snowflake, and Plante Moran to build an effective data integration and governance strategy to address these limitations and improve overall patient outcomes.
Leading experts—including the NYC Health + Hospitals chief data officer—will discuss:
- How to become more predictive in patient diagnosis and treatment
- How your organization can also achieve higher-quality and lower-cost care
- How nearly any state or local agency can apply these data infrastructure strategies to drive better performance
- Alexander Izaguirre, Ph.D. MBA,Chief Data Officer, Vice President, NYC Health and Hospitals
- Nicholas Speece, Chief Federal Technologist, Snowflake
- Trevor Brown, Partner, Management Consulting, Analytics, Plante Moran
- Joshua Erhardt, Director, Strategic Ecosystem Architecture Solutions (SEAS), Informatica
- Otto Doll, Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government