Managing Costs and Risks in a Multi-Cloud or Hybrid Environment
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
A multi-cloud/hybrid environment runs on reliable, effective data integration and management. Hand coding and point solutions may seem to be getting the job done – but at what cost?
“ROI for Data Integration and Management: Understanding Financial Metrics” shows you how to evaluate and quantify the costs and risks of your current approach and compare them to the benefits of a comprehensive cloud-native data management platform. You will learn:
- Why you are almost certainly underestimating the long-term costs of hand coding and disparate tools
- What financial metrics to use when measuring the ROI of data integration and management solutions
- How reuse, self-service, data quality, and enhanced collaboration translate into cost savings and reduced risk
- Philip Howard, Research Director, Bloor Research
- Sudipta Datta, Product Marketing Manager - CIH & CDI, Informatica