Data governance tactics for legacy data
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Join Recordkeeping Innovation (RKI) Director, Kerry Gordon and Informatica’s Anand Ramamoorthy, as they dive into some key challenges and scenarios faced by many of their clients, including; Digital preservation strategy and Information asset management and improve management visibility across information.
Details: Wednesday 25th November 12.30 – 1.30pm AEST
The 60-min webinar will be conducted as a Q&A fireside chat, between RKI and Informatica. As we review three key scenario’s often faced by Data and Records-management leaders, such as yourself.
What will be discussed:
- Define data and information governance issues, including, data management, digital preservation strategies and information asset management.
- Explore potential solutions, and understand benefits (including cost) of Informatica Solutions.
- Plus, do it over lunch, we’ll send every attendee an Uber Eats voucher to the value of $20.
- Kerry Gordon, Director, Recordkeeping Innovation (RKI)
- Anand Ramamoorthy, Director, APJ Head of Data Governance and Data Security at Informatica