Expert Perspectives in Data Mastering, Episode 2
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Digital strategist Chapman Richardson has spent more than 20 years leading transformational programs for global businesses, helping them understand the gap between their current state and goal state, then identifying how best to bridge it. Master data management (MDM) is key to building that bridge.
“Chapman Richardson: What You Should Know When Implementing MDM Globally,” the second episode of our Expert Perspectives in Data Mastering webinar series, explores the three critical considerations for scaling from local, manual processes to global MDM:
- The motivations behind investing in MDM
- Maintaining the integrity of mastered data through governance
- Managing the impact of MDM on cultural and process change
- Chapman Richardson, Executive Leader, Data Governance, Master Data Management, Pharmaceuticals
- Monica Mullen, Marketing Director, MDM, Informatica