Expert Perspectives in Data Mastering, Episode 3
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
As a CDO in the financial services industry, Patrick Terry has driven many successful master data management (MDM) projects. Along the way, he’s learned that the key to ensuring that teaching business leaders about the importance of everyone working with the same data and arriving at the same version of the truth in less time is how to best position the significance of MDM.
In “Patrick Terry: Communicating the Success of MDM,” the third episode of our Expert Perspectives in Data Mastering webinar series, he looks at the business value of MDM and explains how data leaders can get buy-in for MDM initiatives by:
- Measuring, communicating, and selling the impact of MDM
- Thinking about MDM from a business perspective
- Identifying which domains to master
- Patrick Terry, CDO | Enterprise Scale Solutions | M&A | Digital & Organizational Transformation | Financial Services
- Monica Mullen, Marketing Director, MDM, Informatica