Operationalizing ESG with Greater Transparency into Data Purpose
Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 12PM GMT | 1PM CET
Already registered? Click here to enter the webinar.
Investors and regulators want to know whether organizations are generating value in ways that are not only profitable, but sustainable and ethical. The answers lie in responsible data use – which is why CDOs, CFOs and data stewards are making Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) a top priority.
In the latest episode of our Data Empowerment Experts webinar series, “Accelerating Data Governance for ESG: A Fireside Chat with Federated Hermes,” you’ll hear how one of the largest investment banks is operationalizing ESG to balance business goals, risk management and purpose for sustainability. You will learn:
- How ESG impacts data governance programs
- How to support ESG mandates while keeping data open for business
- How data culture and tools improve transparency and responsible data use
- Sally Bashuan, Executive Director and Head of Enterprise Data Governance, Federated Hermes
- Levent Ergin, Chief Sustainability Strategist, Informatica