Data is the Soul of your Digital Transformation
Available On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
New technology doesn’t drive customer experience in digital platforms, the availability and usage of high-quality data does.
Digital transformation is not about modernising analogue processes, making existing workflows faster more efficient or migrating to the cloud. It involves fundamentally rethinking the way a business operates and delivers value to customers, informed by a culture that is collaborative, data-driven and transparent.
Join this webinar, hosted by Informatica and DataIQ where we will discuss the different paths that businesses are taking on the road to digital transformation, the challenges faced and the key factors that underpin successful value creation.
We will cover how to:
- Streamline your organisation to increase agility
- Champion your vision, remove any internal roadblocks and resistance
- Think big, start small and scale carefully
- Focus on culture to promote your transformation projects as business enablers, not enforcers
- Successfully democratise access to data without compromising data quality
- Adapt to change and consistently rethink how to create and deliver value in a digital economy
- Greg Hanson, VP EMEA & LATAM, Informatica
- David Reed, Knowledge and strategy director, DataIQ