Best Practices for Comprehensive Data Cataloging & Governance
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Enterprise customers rely upon Microsoft Azure as the foundation for cloud data warehousing, data lakes, self-service analytics, and AI initiatives. But to get real value, the data that powers them must be understood and trusted. Faulty data drives incomplete or incorrect results; unified data governance establishes trust.
The first step to a unified data governance strategy is to empower your data science and analytics teams with key capabilities for intelligent data discovery and automated lineage that help guarantee data is accurate and relevant. Informatica’s purpose-built advanced and AI-driven metadata scanners are the best solution as they scan and index metadata, discover and profile data, and provide detailed lineage across data sets from over 100 different sources.
With Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog, you gain a comprehensive understanding of both your Azure data landscape—and the on-premises, hybrid, multi-cloud and SaaS applications that surround it. In this webinar we discuss the importance of identifying and understanding all your data, as well as provide a deep dive into capabilities.
We’ll demonstrate our native Advanced Scanner for Microsoft Azure Data Factory and highlight other scanners (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) that feature the deep metadata extraction and detailed lineage available through our tools.
Join us to learn how to:
- Understand critical requirements to drive your digital transformation with Microsoft Azure
- Accelerate cloud data warehouse modernization with purpose-built Advanced Scanners
- Extract deep metadata and data lineage to empower data scientists and analysts for self-service
- Dawid Duda – Senior Director, Product Management, Enterprise Data Catalog Advanced Scanners, Informatica
- Louis-Noel Trapadoux – Senior Manager, Enterprise Data Catalog, Informatica
- Joshua Erhardt – Director, Strategic Ecosystems, Informatica