Webinar: Gaining Business Adoption and Maturing Data Governance at Eli Lilly
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Enterprise data governance only succeeds when business users are all on board. Find out how a pharmaceutical giant’s five-year journey to scaling data governance succeeded by promoting enthusiastic business adoption.
“Gaining Business Adoption and Maturing Data Governance at Eli Lilly” is the tenth episode of our Data Empowerment Expert webinar series. Join us to learn how enterprise data governance leaders can:
- Promote and encourage business adoption
- Ensure all data and metadata is available to all business users
- Progress from defining processes and discovering data to a successful data governance program
- Thomas Brence, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
- Steve Patterson, Service Delivery Manager and Architect, Master Data and Metadata Management, Eli Lilly and Company
- Dana Mitchell, Global Commercial Data Governance Lead, Eli Lilly and Company