Intelligent data governance enables the power of AI & ML
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Join fellow data professionals and learn from Jacqueline Wannee, Data Governance Lead at KPN how they have put data in control in order to comply with regulations, optimize operations & drive faster innovations through AI & ML.
According to the Gartner, leading organizations expect to double the number of artificial intelligence (AI) projects in place within the next year. It’s clear that AI & ML can bring us a lot of value. However, before executing the cool stuff with AI & ML, you need to make sure all your basics with data are taken care of because ‘rubbish in, is rubbish out’. Example given:
- How do you discover your data assets?
- How do you determine & improve the quality of your data?
- How do you understand the context of the data?
- How do you democratize your data?
- And how do IT & Business speak the same language about the data?
Get all the answers to these questions during this Webcast on ‘Intelligent data governance enables the power of AI & ML’ and register now!
- Jacqueline Wannee, Data Governance Lead, KPN
- Jim Stolze, Moderator & Initiator The National AI Course
- Mark Oude Nijhuis, Director Data Governance – Informatica
- Lars Platzek, Data Governance Lead Insights & Data – Capgemini