Learn more from leading companies about an end-to-end approach to data strategy – in an entertaining way.
Join us to watch the Power of Data Webcast Series available for you anytime on demand. During 6 sessions, experts from data-leaders like Snowflake, Microsoft, ABN AMRO, Eneco, VIQTOR DAVIS, Accenture, Cognizant and Deloitte will share their data-driven digital transformation journeys.
Moderated by TED-Fellow Jim Stolze and Informatica, we guarantee you an entertaining and informative experience.
Please check out the full details on the Power of Data Webcast Series below and register now!
Webcast 1: Cloud Data Management for Snowflake
Learn from Martin Ramp, Techlead Business Intelligence at Eneco how Eneco modernizes their enterprise data warehouse environment to make trusted data-driven decisions.
Webcast 2: How to drive master data-driven 360 engagement
Learn from Jasper van de Kerkhof, IT Engineering Lead Data Quality & Master Data Management at ABN AMRO Bank how they master their customer, reference & product data and how this is impacting the way ABN AMRO Bank is serving their customers.
Webcast 3: Data for AI and Analytics
Modern enterprises depend on trusted data for AI, analytics, and data science to drive deeper insights and business value.
Learn from Microsoft & Informatica how to modernize your data warehouse or data lake in the cloud.
Webcast 4: From Data Storytelling to data-driven Customer Experience
Learn from Jacklien Maessen, Lead Data Storytelling at VIQTOR DAVIS & Marielle Verschoor, Master Data Management Specialist EMEA at Informatica what Data storytelling is, why you need clean and connected data before applying and how it can help your organization to increase the customer experience.
Webcast 5: Data Platform Modernization Strategy
Learn from Jens Petersen, Associate Director at Accenture & Rick Mutsaers, Principal Architect at Informatica, how to modernize your data platform strategy and to drive your enterprise to success by being a true data-driven enterprise.
During this webcast, experts from Accenture & Informatica will reveal how to maximize the value of data and using it as a foundation for critical decision making through high quality analytics.
Webcast 6: How to optimize your data lake with data governance
Data governance is a collaboration between IT and business, who must consistently and collaboratively improve the trustworthiness and quality of their data to power key business initiatives and ensure regulatory compliance.
Learn from Cognizant & Informatica how to ensure that all of the organization’s data is useful, reliable, trusted, that it can be consumed on a self-service basis, and how the customer is eventually benefiting from this.
Don’t miss this Power of Data Webcast Series and register now!
- Jim Stolze, Moderator & Initiator The National AI Course
- Martin Ramp, Technology Lead – Eneco
- Jasper van de Kerkhof, IT Engineering Lead Data Quality & Master Data Management – ABN AMRO Bank
- Jacklien Maessen, Lead Data Storytelling – VIQTOR DAVIS
- Peter Jansens, Sales Consultant – Snowflake
- Erik van de Hoef, Manager Customer Success Unit Data & AI – Microsoft
- Joris Schots, Master/Enterprise Data Management practice – Deloitte
- Graham Thomas, Global Privacy Practise Lead – Cognizant
- Jens Sejr Petersen, Associate Director – Accenture
- Harald de Bakker, Cloud Specialist – Informatica
- Rick Mutsaers, Principal Architect – Informatica
- Marielle Verschoor, MDM Product Specialist – Informatica
- Sander Morshuis, Data Governance Specialist – Informatica