How confident are you in evidencing your organization’s ESG credentials?
Available Now On Demand
With a global focus on ESG related reporting and data across all industries and a rapidly changing onus on companies to evidence their ESG credentials, now is the time to focus on developing good data management practices and tools to ensure your organisation’s compliance.
In this insightful webinar Svenja Teepe, Sustainability Lead at Insights & Data Capgemini Germany, is joined by Thomas Ruske and Tobias Rebele, Data Governance Leaders DACH at Informatica to explore the challenges currently facing our clients around ESG data management and governance and what can be put in place to overcome them.
They cover a range of areas, including:
- The changing regulation and reporting landscape
- Common trends both Capgemini and Informatica are seeing with clients
- How data governance and tooling can help
- Svenja Teepe, Sustainability Lead Insights & Data, Capgemini Germany Informatica GmbH
- Thomas Ruske, Data Governance Advisor, Informatica GmbH
- Tobias Rebele, Data Governance Segment Leader – DACH, Informatica GmbH