HP is a multinational IT company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
“Informatica is the trump card as we have implemented a massive migration of these applications. Our Integration Competency Center is built to support 400 uses of Informatica. Moreover, we will soon have 99.9% availability, essential for such mission-critical applications.”
- Consolidate 85 data centers worldwide into three sites, reducing computing expenses by several billion dollars.
- Migrate decision support applications as part of the consolidation, which include finance, inventory management, purchasing, etc.
- Migrate more than 75 applications to new data center, including multiple databases containing approximately 40 terabytes of data.
- Complete data integration project on a tight timeline.
- Reduced computing expenses by billions of dollars.
- Consolidated 85 data centers into three.
- Achieved 99.9% availability of critical applications in just 18 months.