Motorola Inc., a $35 billion company, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of wireless network components.
“In the past, load times were simply too long, and customers were complaining about the freshness of data. Performance has improved dramatically, even though the sheer volume of data and the number of data sources has increased.”
- Improve reliability, cost savings and performance.
- Increase scalability and enhance ability to rapidly add new servers to support increased data volumes and changing business demands.
- Reduce load time to a test management data mart from excessively slow 4 hours and 20 minutes.
- Accommodate greater data volumes, increased load frequency and more data sources.
- Prevent downtime during maintenance.
- Cut load time to a change management data mart from excessive 5 hours.
- Guarantee high availability of business-critical data.
- Achieved three-year ROI of $2.5 million.
- Lowered load time to a change management data mart from 5 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Reduced development and maintenance time by at least 15 percent.
- Cut load time to test management data mart from 4 hours and 20 minutes to 90 minutes.
- Improved data load performance almost threefold.
- Ensured 24/7 access to reliable, accurate, up-to-date data.