TCFIF, headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, bridges the gap between manufacturers and distributors that want immediate payment for products and dealers seeking to minimize the use of their own capital for purchases.
“Informatica products have enabled a portion of our transformation, allowing us to focus on developing new features, tools, and solutions instead of focusing on managing integration between SaaS and on-premise applications. Across the board, we’re completing critical tasks 20% faster and doing more work with fewer resources.”
- Align with TCFIF’s strategic plan for business growth.
- Meet strict industry compliance standards by creating an easily auditable environment.
- Support smarter decision making for team members and customers by integrating SaaS and on-premise applications.
- Unify enterprise application and integrate third-party data sources into a single view for comprehensive insights, deeper analysis, and more timely reporting.
- Create new lines of business and revenue streams with more timely data analysis.
- Reduce time-to-delivery of new features, functionality, and services for team members and customers.
- Accelerated IT task completion by as much as 20%, empowering IT resources to focus on developing new features and functionality.
- Reduced the number of costly and time-consuming dealer audits by as much as 33% through in-depth analysis of connected, synchronized data.
- Fostered customer trust by establishing more comprehensive account summaries that incorporate data from third-party data providers.
- Complied with regulatory requirements while supporting the evolving demands of a growing customer base.