Trading Technologies (TT), a global provider of high-performance trading software, announced plans to launch a new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) trading platform for professional traders that provides extremely fast execution performance, access to real-time market data and the ability to trade global financial markets from any desktop or mobile device.
“This new Web-based trading platform is a reflection of Trading Technologies’ over-the-horizon thinking. It provides thousands of traders in more than 40 countries and five continents with mobile, reliable, fast access to dozens of global derivatives markets.”
- Ability to access global markets, manage orders and automate trading strategies from any desktop or mobile device.
- Desire to gain immediate access to new features and functionality without performing complex software upgrades.
- Need to trade competitively with low-latency execution with persistent, secure access to real-time and historical market data.
- Design a highly scalable and reliable trading platform infrastructure that facilitates rapid innovation and agile development. TT’s internally developed messaging solution, the foundation of its existing trading platform:
- Provided questionable value over commercially available options.
- Proved incompatible with commercially available diagnostic and performance analytic tools.
- Required a heavily staffed, dedicated development team.
- Diverted company’s focus from its core competency and customer value proposition - creating innovative trading tools.
- Utilizes Informatica Ultra Messaging as core component in TT infrastructure.
- Allows highly-skilled resources to focus on innovating.
- Reduced internal development resources dedicated to messaging and IPC by 90%.
- Scalable, high performance and reliable messaging solution.
- Increased the availability of development, staging, production environments by many factors.