The Dial Corporation is a $1.7 billion company that manufactures some of the best-known brands in the US, including Dial soaps, Purex laundry detergent and Armour Star canned meats.
“As a direct result of the rollout of Dial's Informatica powered data warehouse, we now have a more detailed focus on core products in terms of sales and service performance. Data warehousing has also completely changed the way Dial manages data as a company, and has indirectly affected the entire organization’s performance and growth.”
- Improve sales performance.
- Reduce IT support and increase agility.
- Establish more effective sales promotions and product distribution strategies.
- Lower costs: new requirements for data were expensive and slow to turn around.
- Develop a centralized data warehouse and supporting data marts.
- Improve strategic reporting.
- Reduced time to set up customer files from hours to seconds.
- Cut IT costs by eliminating custom coding. Shortened development time.
- Streamlined supply chain management and inventory control.