Telegraph Media Group publishes some of the UK’s leading newspapers, including The Daily Telegraph, which has an average daily circulation of 835,419.
“With Informatica, the integration process only took Telegraph Media Group two days, compared with two weeks. That faster time to market means the team is productive faster—and that ultimately results in more effective subscriber management and reporting."
- Drive growth in the newspaper subscription base.
- Facilitate strategic business decisions and improve overall operational control of newspaper subscribers.
- Provide more responsive ways of adding more value to the web site audience at www.telegraph.co.uk.
- Implement cloud computing strategy.
- Accelerate time to value for Salesforce CRM.
- Support decision-making.
- Deployed in two days, compared with two weeks for a traditional solution.
- Enabled faster, more accurate decision-making based on timely, trusted data.
- Decreased operational issues from 70% to 30% of IT workload.
- Allowed company to pay only for computing power it needs and uses.