VIVO is the largest mobile telecommunications company in the southern hemisphere. With more than 60 million customers, VIVO is the market leader in Brazil with almost 30% market share. The company has the largest coverage in Brazil with 3,647 municipalities and more than 11,000 points of sale.
“The Informatica Platform gave VIVO the means to effectively capture, service, and retain more than 60 million customers. The Informatica Platform is the data integration engine of our business intelligence platform and is helping to turn VIVO into a data-centric enterprise.”
simple>— Daniela Calaes
- Accelerate and streamline time to value from business acquisitions.
- Reduce customer churn and increase revenue per customer.
- Lower costs and increase margins in Brazilian telecommunications market.
- Enable individuals to easily access information for monitoring, analysis, reporting, and decision-making purposes.
- Increase operational efficiency.
- Improved targeted marketing campaigns, boosting revenue by 30% annually.
- Lowered bad debts, which led to a reduction in annual write-offs and a 24% reduction in intentional default. Reduced network operation maintenance costs by 20%.
- Lowered operational costs by $1.2 million per year through enhanced direct marketing processes.
- Reduced time to market for new marketing campaigns by 75%.
- Reduced the number of staff involved in manual work to generate reports by 50%.