“Data is the fuel of our organization and our differentiator in the marketplace. Empowering clients, building managers, and revenue-producing partners to paint a picture or tell a story with information has been the biggest and most important change Informatica has helped us make.”
- Create market differentiation and a competitive advantage with innovative applications of data analytics.
- Enhance seller agility and decrease time to find the right properties and locations for customer to meet their business and investment goals.
- Connect multi-national company information to provide benchmarking data and better customer service.
- Help consumers optimize building operations and space utilization leveraging predictive data analytics and artificial intelligence to power automation systems.
- Define JLL as a market leader by enabling faster, deeper data analytics, visualizations, and reporting to provide better services to clients and support faster, more responsive service from sales staff.
- Enable interactive, data visualization tools to add context to market intelligence data.
- Future proof architecture to support the adoption of cloud based technologies.
- Establish a master data management hub for content storage to replace Excel spreadsheets and automate delivery of data to internal analytics and visualization tools.
- Rapidly make information available regarding its portfolio of 3.4B managed square feet.
- Consolidate previously siloed data from disparate systems such as CRM, GIS, information intelligence, or other revenue producing platforms and applications into a centralized database.
- Publish data definitions and workflows for greater transparency, consistency and accuracy. This supports the evolving data governance model at JLL.
- Established a foundation for predictive analytics to drive continuous improvement in facility automation and management; IntelliCommand smart building system has helped cut energy consumption across JLL’s facilities by approximately 15 percent.
- Eliminated siloed systems with connected, real-time access to a single data store enabling more accurate trend analytics, faster time to value of business intelligence.
- Through the Marketsphere “digital skyline,” provided self-service tools for employees and customers for competitive differentiation and greater customer service satisfaction.
- Standardized data management principles, access, and other data governance processes for increased consistency and accuracy of data across the enterprise.