Verizon Business provides international communications solutions and IP services. Following the merger of MCI and Verizon, Verizon Business currently operates the largest internet network in the world: 448,750 miles of network in 150 countries, 200 data centers and 8,800 local points of presence.
“We have been using Informatica data integration technology for six years. PowerCenter allowed us to rapidly respond to all integration needs related to the development of our marketing and systems organization. Informatica directly contributes to the performance of our sales and marketing teams in an increasingly competitive telecom sector.”
- Increase marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Increase business agility.
- Move closer to the customer.
- Improve the targeting and monitoring of marketing operations by consolidating all customer and prospect information into a CRM system.
- Migrate the marketing bases of 14 countries (Europe and Asia-Pacific) and consolidate them into the Siebel 7 data warehouse.
- Improved responsiveness of development teams in organizational and data source changes.
- Simplified daily maintenance of integration flows.
- Substantial Siebel 7 return on investment as a result of the extension of its data warehouse to non-Siebel sources.
- Reduced delivery time of new interfaces through the reuse of components developed in PowerCenter.
- Daily delivery of upgraded data to Sales and Marketing teams.