Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax, and advisory firms. Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations.
“Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services makes our lives easier by helping us concentrate on the important aspects of our business and leaving the integration to somebody else.”
- Integrate a huge volume of financial reports
- Scale smoothly as data sources increase
- Support an increasingly cloud-focused strategy
- Establish a digital workspace for employees
- Transform more customer and financial data faster to enhance accounting, audit, and tax practices while enabling technology-driven advisory services
- Improve visibility into the profitability of client engagements for better resource management
- Integrate data from new cloud-based decision-making, financial analytics, and client services applications without spending time developing and maintaining integrations
- Improve employee efficiency by digitally centralizing all employee information, public and private
- Use Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services to bring together hybrid data from on-premises and cloud applications for analysis
- Centralize data from all sources related to client services for more informed decision-making
- Improves business decision-making, financial analytics, and client services with faster access to needed data
- Allows business managers to quickly measure the profitability of client engagements and adjust resources on the fly
- Deliver accessible, trusted, and secure customer and financial data from most common data sources using Informatica Cloud Data Integration
- Establish a digital workspace - essentially a “one-stop-shop” – a digital window for and into the employee.
- Reduces the data integration development and maintenance lifecycle by 50%
- The employee portal is currently able to support 10,000 US employees with a future plan for supporting all employees with this single workspace.