Kelley Blue Book is the standard of car valuation referenced by sellers and buyers. The company provides the most market-reflective values in the industry on its top-rated website, including its Blue Book Trade-In and Suggested Retail Values.
“The Informatica Platform will enable Kelley Blue Book to complete its data integration initiatives more efficiently, reduce the time to market for new features for Kelley Blue Book products and services, get more data processed to be analyzed, and enable Kelley Blue Book to make business decisions more quickly.”
- Put data at the heart of every business process and decision.
- Improve the value proposition with partners, including vehicle manufacturers, dealers and financial institutions.
- Provide improved and enhanced user experience on Kelley Blue Book website for researching and purchasing vehicles.
- Replace fragmented assortment of data integration tools, as well as proprietary data integration frameworks.
- Absorb data from internal and external sources, centralize data and distribute it to Kelley Blue Book product teams—including kbb.com, dealer-facing solutions and data syndication products.
- Improved efficiency in design, development and implementation of data initiatives, for example improved web experience increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Leveraged development resources across the enterprise.
- Increased scalability by processing of large data volumes with complex business rules.
- Reduced the time to market for new features for products and services.
- Reduced training time for development resources.