Improve Financial Data Management with Intelligence and Automation
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Improving financial data management requires a 360-degree view across the entire business. Finance leaders rely on data to more effectively optimize costs, prioritize investments, and ensure liquidity and profitability.
Join industry thought leaders, Informatica customers, and product experts at our Finance 360 Summit to share the latest strategies and capabilities that help improve financial management activities and give you a competitive advantage:
- Leverage AI to automate data consolidation, cleansing and linking in order to gain a complete 360-degree view of the business
- Automate financial close and reporting data processes to better understand financial position.
- Gain transparency over the cash to cash cycle to improve cash flow and working capital management
- Quickly adjust forecasts and plans in response to changes in demand and supply
- Suresh Menon, SVP & GM, Master Data Management, Informatica
- Robert Kugel, SVP, Office of Finance, Ventana Research
- Dan Fisher, Lead Partner for KPMG Data Management, Integration, and Insights Community
- David Fourie, Principal, KPMG Finance Transformation
- Gina Bulatovic, Solutions Architect, Master Data Management, Informatica
- Libby Souter, VP, Worldwide Financial Planning & Analysis, Informatica