Ensuring an Effective, Personalized Continuum of Care
Wednesday, December 1, 2021, 10am PT / 1pm ET
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Providing safe, effective, and appropriate care throughout patients’ lives is the ultimate goal for any healthcare provider. To do that, they must be able to accurately identify patients at every point of interaction – in person or digital.
Join us for “The Path to Improved Patient Experience at Novant Health” to learn how one healthcare organization is using Informatica Customer 360 and Data Quality to achieve a deeper understanding of who patients are and what they need. You will learn how Novant Health:
- Creates a trusted, complete view of patients, providers, and payments
- Ensures patient safety, drives operational efficiency, and improves the overall patient experience
- Personalizes medicine through digital experiences and retail-like omnichannel services
- Leverages trends including telemedicine, self-managed care, and IoT devices to improve patient experience
- Karl Hightower, Chief Data Officer, Novant Health
- Manouj Tahiliani, General Manager of MDM, Informatica