Meeting Consumer Expectations in the Post-Pandemic World
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
When COVID-19 forced much of the world’s business online, your customers’ expectations for digital interactions exploded. They’re no longer willing to settle for anything less than personalized, engaging, real-time experiences that are consistent across channels.
“Using Data to Drive Improved Customer Experiences” explores new research about what financial institutions must do to adapt to post-pandemic customer expectations. You will learn about:
- Deploying personalization, real-time solutions, and customer journey management
- Generating great data and insights to drive exceptional customer experience
- Overcoming the challenges of accessing data to drive CX objectives
- Meeting the need for data governance and data management
- Jim Marous, Co-Publisher, The Financial Brand
- Peter Ku, VP and Chief Industry Strategist, Informatica